Welcome to the LaM!
The exhibition William Kentridge. A poem that is not our own (extended to 13 December) and the permanent art galleries await you!
So that your visit will still be an enjoyable one in this new context, we’ve implemented a range of measures designed to ensure your safety while preserving your comfort. Here are our guidelines and advice to facilitate your visit.
Before visiting the Museum
- It’s a good idea to purchase your timestamped ticket online. There are very few tickets on sale at the Museum itself and we can only accept a limited number of visitors at the same time. Online purchase will therefore ensure your access to the LaM (as long as you arrive at the time shown on your ticket). Visitors without pre-purchased tickets may have to wait to access the Museum if its galleries are at full capacity.
- Visitors of 12 y/o and above must wear masks in the Museum, so make sure you’ve got one with you when you come.
- Leave your bulky bags and backpacks at home. Our cloakrooms and lockers will be closed throughout the summer.
In the museum and its park
- Visitors of 12 y/o and above must wear masks.
- At the Museum entrance, make sure you disinfect your hands with the gel provided.
- Toilets and sensitive surfaces such as door handles are cleaned and disinfected very regularly.
- Contactless payment by bank card is preferred.
- In order to guarantee your safety, we are not making paper visitor’s guides available. However, you can access guides via the QR codes displayed in the reception area.
- During your visit, please follow the signage and the marked itinerary, and take great care to comply with social distancing rules. Keep at least one metre away from other people.
- In order to manage capacities, visit durations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours.
- The Museum is no longer making cane seats available to the public. However, visitors who so desire can bring along lightweight folding chairs.
- The Dominique Bozo Library is only accessible upon appointment or prior request at the reception. No more than 6 people are admitted at the same time.
- The cooperative workshop is closed to the public.
- Any exit is final.
- Good news: The Gift and Bookshop and the Café du LaM are also reopening their doors! Before going in, though, please disinfect your hands. Due to its small surface area, customers must wear masks in the Gift and Bookshop and only 6 people are allowed in at the same time.
Have a great visit!
We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
Opening days and hours until 30 August 2020:
Park, as from Tuesday 2 June
Tuesday to Sunday
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Museum, as from Tuesday 9 June
Tuesday to Sunday
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.