Welcome to the LaM!
The exhibition William Kentridge. A poem that is not our own (extended to 13 December) and the permanent art galleries await you!
So that your visit will still be an enjoyable one in this new context, we’ve implemented a range of measures designed to ensure your safety while preserving your comfort. Here are our guidelines and advice to facilitate your visit.
Before visiting the Museum
- Please contact us for all guided visit and workshop reservations. Groups without prior reservations may be refused access to the Museum.
- Up until 30 August, pre-constituted groups are limited to 10 members.
- Visitors of 12 y/o and above must wear masks in the Museum and its park, so make sure that all members of your group are equipped with them.
- As far as possible, make sure that members of your group don’t bring bulky bags or backpacks. If they do, the group leader will be responsible for storing them in the bins and cupboards provided for the purpose.
In the Museum and its park
- Visitors of 12 y/o and above must wear masks.
- During your visit or workshop, please be sure to follow your guide’s instructions to the letter, social distancing rules in particular. Keep at least one metre away from other people.
- For children’s “active visits”: each child will be provided with a wooden pencil and individual paper guide, to be taken home at the end of the activity.
- In workshops: personal kits containing basic materials are provided (wooden pencils, rubber, scissors, glue, crayons, felt-tips, etc.) and disinfected after each activity.
Have a great visit!
Opening days and hours:
Park, as from Tuesday 2 June
Tuesday to Sunday
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Museum, as from Tuesday 9 June
Tuesday to Sunday
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Reserve a visit or workshop for a group (10 people maximum)